ELECTRONICS SYSTEM DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
Electronics System Design and Manufacturing
Contributes 9.4% to the State’s GDP and 54% to the State’s export.
Key Sector Highlights
- IT & ESDM sector contribute 10% to State’s GDP
- 3rd largest exporter of software in the country and one of the preferred destinations for IT/ITeS facilities.
- The state has also emerged as a base for the knowledge industry, including IT and biotechnology.
- Gurugram is the BPM Capital of the World with 5% of Global BPM workforce and 13% of India’s BPM workforce
- Gurugram has emerged as a preferred destination for the IT industry in North India. As per Haryana’s economic survey 2017-18, license was granted to 49 IT parks. As of October 2020, seven
- IT/ITeS SEZs were operational in the state.
The state Government has notified following policies for creating an ecosystem to take Haryana on the path of digital revolution:
- IT & ESDM Policy 2017
- Entrepreneur & Start up Policy 2017
- Communication & Connectivity Infrastructure Policy 2017
- Cyber Security Policy 2017
Key Sector Incentives
|SGST Subsidy||Upto 100% of net SGST Reimbursement for upto 10 Years|
|Employment Generation Subsidy||Subsidy upto INR 48,000/- per year per employee for 7 years|
|Interest Subsidy||6% on term loan for upto 7 years upto INR 20 Lakh|
|Stamp Duty Refund||Upto 100% refund of stamp duty|
|EDC Charges||Upto 100% reimbursement of External Development Charges|
|Electricity Duty Exemption||100% Exemption from payment of Electricity duty for upto 20 years|
|Assistance for Waste Management||Financial assistance @50% of project cost, machinery & equipment up to INR. 50 Crore|