LARGE SCALE ENERGY AND DATA STORAGE
Large Scale Energy and Data Storage
Key Sector Highlights
- Haryana’s strong IT Ecosystem, thriving demand base, surplus availability of power and locational advantage in North India makes it uniquely equipped to be at the forefront of Data Centre industry development.
- Draft Data Center Policy in formulation
- The presence of existing Automotive ecosystem will complement Large battery manufacturers.
- Three district of Haryana i.e. Gurugram, Faridabad and Karnal are being developed as Smart Cities, which will trigger the demand of EV in these cities.
- Japanese multinational electronic company TDK Corporation owned Amperex Technology Limited (ATL) is looing to setup a large manufacturing facility at IMT Sohna for Battery Manfucturing
Key Sector Incentives
|SGST Subsidy||Upto 100% of net SGST Reimbursement for upto 10 Years|
|Employment Generation Subsidy||Subsidy upto INR 48,000/- per year per employee for 7 years|
|Interest Subsidy||6% on term loan for upto 7 years upto INR 20 Lakh|
|Stamp Duty Refund||Upto 100% refund of stamp duty|
|EDC Charges||Upto 100% reimbursement of External Development Charges|
|Electricity Duty Exemption||100% Exemption from payment of Electricity duty for upto 20 years|
- Setting up Large Data center units within the States
- Setting up Battery Manufacturing/ Energy Storage Plant in Haryana
[!HTMLBlock~on load popup!]
[!HTMLBlock~scroll to top!]
[!HTMLBlock~Top Register popup!]